Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaye Jaye is offline

Default how do i change word 2003 back to the way it was when I bought it

When I first downloaded Office 2003 everything worked perfect. Now I can not
change my font from 14pt and the page does not look like it did. There are no
margains or anything. It's just blank and starts typing up in the very top
left hand side. How can I get it to where I can change the font in the middle
of a document and get the setup back to the default settings. I have been
trying for days. Please someone help me.
--
Jaye
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

First of all, switch from Normal to Print Layout view. That will probably
take care of everything, but the problem in Normal view is also that you
have "Draft font" enabled (Tools | Options | Edit).

"Jaye" wrote in message
When I first downloaded Office 2003 everything worked perfect. Now I can
not
change my font from 14pt and the page does not look like it did. There are
no
margains or anything. It's just blank and starts typing up in the very top
left hand side. How can I get it to where I can change the font in the
middle
of a document and get the setup back to the default settings. I have been
trying for days. Please someone help me.
--
Jaye

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Put your cursor up along to top edge of the "paper". When the cursor changes
shape, left click once.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]