Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Forrest Forrest is offline

Default how do i make my own business cards

where do i find a templet to make business cards
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Word has several templates as does Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"forrest" wrote in message
where do i find a templet to make business cards

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:26:18 -0700, forrest
wrote:

where do i find a templet to make business cards

If you have Publisher, that will be much easier than trying to do it in Word.

If you don't have Publisher, then the key is that Word treats business cards as
a specific type of label.

First, go to a stationery or business supply store and buy the card stock you
plan to use. It should either be Avery brand or have an indication of which
Avery stock number it's equivalent to.

In Word, go to Tools Letters and Mailings Envelopes and Labels Labels (in
Word 2007, it's Mailings Labels). Click the Options button and choose the
proper stock number for the cards you bought.

It's probably easiest to leave the Address box of the Labels dialog blank and
click the New Document button. That gives you a document with an empty table
(click Table Show Gridlines if needed). Write and format the card in the top
left cell. Then copy the cell, select the whole table, and paste to fill all the
other cells with the same thing.

If you want graphics on your cards, see
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm for instructions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If I am not mistaken, you are the same person who asked this a couple of
days ago and received several exhaustive answers.