Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AJOLSON AJOLSON is offline

Default VBA Format Number in word

I have a word document that is mail merged with access. I have a number that
is formatted in Access to be a percent However when I merge it with the
word document I get .23 instead of 23%. I know I have to set the format to
read as percent but cant figure out how to do that in word. I have VB €“
Basic opened for the document an have this code:

Format([DailyAveOIl1], "Percent") But it does not work [DailyAveOil1] is
the merged field.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Andy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Answered in microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields. Please don't make multiple posts of the same topic - use cross-posting instead.

--
Cheers
macropod