Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diana Diana is offline

Default Does anyone know how to make the font larger than 72 in Publisher

I'm trying to create numbers on an 81/2 by 11 Landscape for a dance
competition. The letter need to be very large and I don't have a program that
will do that. All my programs go to 72 font and that's it!! HELP PLEASE....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Diana wrote:
I'm trying to create numbers on an 81/2 by 11 Landscape for a dance
competition. The letter need to be very large and I don't have a
program that will do that. All my programs go to 72 font and that's
it!! HELP PLEASE....

Type the number of points you want into the font size box -- up to 1638
pt -- and press Enter.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

make whole document font sizes larger or smaller proportionally Show Me Linda Microsoft Word Help 2 August 8th 07 03:06 PM
Cant make font size larger than 72pt in MSWord - help! t&lsmum Microsoft Word Help 9 January 1st 07 10:13 AM
How do I get larger font sizes? Todd Microsoft Word Help 10 May 31st 06 03:51 AM
Larger Font canuck Microsoft Word Help 1 July 11th 05 02:58 PM
How do I make the font size larger than 72? 007RMK Microsoft Word Help 3 May 23rd 05 05:20 AM