Kerri N.

Default What's the point of the "Place" and "City" Smart Tags?

With the "Address" Smart Tag, you get the options of getting a map or getting
driving directions.

But with the "Place" Smart Tag...all it tells me is that the recognized data
item is a place, I can go online and look for new Smart Tag identifiers, I
can remove the Smart Tag, or I can set Word to stop recognizing the text as a
place. Big help there.

With the "City" Smart Tag I get essentially the same options as the "Place"
Smart Tag.

Um...am I missing something? What's the point of "Place" and "City" Smart
Tags?