hf

Default Does anyone know a short cut to instert a dot leader?

Does anyone know a short cut to instert a dot leader?
Carol

I could be wrong, but to my knowledge the only way to insert a dot leader is
to use tabs and that would be:

Format | Tabs | Stop Position | and select 2 which is a dot leader. I hope
this has been helpful to you.

Does anyone know a short cut to instert a dot leader?

Don Goodall

if the format is to be used over and over you may want to create a new style
maybe calling it "dot leader". It depends on where you want the dots.
1st, create the new style: Format | style | new | dot leader | format |
2nd, set a tab(s) with leaders: tabs | set the tab stop position | choose
alighnent right | choose the leader type ,2, 3, or 4 | then OK + OK + Apply.

The result will look like ..............right tab set.
--
Don

Tab leader in TOC stabilo Page Layout 5 October 21st 05 01:20 PM
Unable to alter Tab Leader of Table of Content teoskuan Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 05 04:05 AM
Word prints short filenames in footer when I choose Insert Filenam Ben Microsoft Word Help 0 June 28th 05 07:51 PM
In MS Word you could have an short cut key for "find next" Deepak Microsoft Word Help 3 March 18th 05 04:45 AM
Disabled Leader Options in Tabs SCSC Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 12:43 PM