Carin Mac

Default Double cursor

I have a Word Processor who primarily uses the keyboard in Word. She has a
problem where her cursor will appear in two places while moving through her
document, even clicking with the mouse doesn't make it go away. We replaced
her normal.dot, profile, keyboard and computer but it keeps coming back. We
have a large number of users who are keyboardists and she is the only one
reporting this problem. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?