Jana

Default How do I view ALL track changes in a document?

Issue #1: When I open an edited document, I only see deleted items or format
changes and not inserted items together with the deleted items in the
balloons.

Issue #2: I also don't see the track changes embedded within the document
but instead they are off to the side with arrows pointing back to where
something was deleted. This is difficult to follow from the balloon back to
the tiny arrow, especially without ALL changes visible. Any way to change
back to a pre- Word 2003 setting?

Thanks,
garfield-n-odie

In Word, make sure "Final showing markup" view is selected on the
Reviewing toolbar, and click on Tools | Options | Track Changes |
Insertions: choose an option other than None | uncheck the "Use
balloons in Print and Web Layout" box | OK.