Shaun M. Angley

Default "Check Spelling as you Type" turns off on reboot

For whatever reason, the Check Spelling/Grammar As You Type check boxes
uncheck themselves every reboot. I've tried checking it in the normal.dot
but it's already turned on there. It started right about the time we updated
to SP2 via WSUS. I personally don't care but it's not just my computer.
Every computer in my company is affected regardless of hardware. One of our
VP's keeps asking me when it's gonna be fixed and I'm totally clueless. Does
anyone know a way to get this to stay on permanently or any documented bugs I
haven't found.

Info: Office 2003 Pro w/ SP 2 11.6568.6568
Was installed via Group Policy from a 2003 Active Directory
SP1 was installed via office internet update
SP2 was installed via WSUS server
US English

thanks,
Shaun