Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Help with Tables & Text Direction

Default How can I change a table orientation

I have a table that has been created in a vertical format and the text is
also vertical. I can change the text direction but need to know if there is
any way to change the table direction along with the text change.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If this is a full-page table, you can insert Next Page section breaks before
and after and change the page orientation to Landscape. Otherwise, the only
easy way to do this is to paste your data into Excel, Transpose, and then
paste back into Word.