Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
AngelT

Default Protected Online form and Hyperlinks

Yikes!
I've done this before, but can't for the life of me, figure out how.
It has obviously been a while.

I have a protected online form (table format), for which there are a couple
hyperlinks (one in it's own cell). Of course I would like the user to be
able and access the hyperlinks without unprotecting the document.

I read something about using section breaks???? This sounds familiar, but I
don't recall exactly how it is done.

Help!!!!!

And thaaaannnkkkkkk youuuuuuuu. ;c)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Charles Kenyon

It is done with a macrobutton field.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/HLinksInForms.htm
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"AngelT" wrote in message
Yikes!
I've done this before, but can't for the life of me, figure out how.
It has obviously been a while.

I have a protected online form (table format), for which there are a
couple
hyperlinks (one in it's own cell). Of course I would like the user to be
able and access the hyperlinks without unprotecting the document.

I read something about using section breaks???? This sounds familiar, but
don't recall exactly how it is done.

Help!!!!!

And thaaaannnkkkkkk youuuuuuuu. ;c)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
AngelT

I keep getting a Run Time Error 4198.
Have reviewed the syntax and all looks good.
These are intranet linked documents I'm linking to, does this make any
difference
to this method?

Can't believe this is being so difficult. I KNOW I just used an unprotect
option to a section before, but can't seem to figure that out in this version
of Word either (2003).

Totally frustrated. :c\

"AngelT" wrote in message
Yikes!
I've done this before, but can't for the life of me, figure out how.
It has obviously been a while.

I have a protected online form (table format), for which there are a
couple
hyperlinks (one in it's own cell). Of course I would like the user to be
able and access the hyperlinks without unprotecting the document.

I read something about using section breaks???? This sounds familiar, but
don't recall exactly how it is done.

Help!!!!!

And thaaaannnkkkkkk youuuuuuuu. ;c)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
AngelT

Nice to know I still can, but ummm....*embarrassed*.....not so obvious of a
procedure for me in 2003 version. HELP??????? *hiding under the table, hand
slowly raised over the edge*