Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cpenney

Default My quotations mark key is coming out as an è, help

I think there is something locked on my keyboard but I dont know what. My
quotation mark key comes out as è and when I use shift it becomes capital È.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

It sounds like you've assigned a foreign keyboard. Take a look he

http://support.microsoft.com/default...306560&sd=tech

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com