Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Warren Baden

Default When I insert a picture (Jpg) in word and scroll down it disapear

When I insert a picture in work and then scroll down the page the image
disapears.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This appears to be attributable to the graphics driver with recent ATI
display adapters and the Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family
causing particular problems.

In the case of the latter, the latest driver
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scri...ProductID=1764
appears to fix the problem. DON'T TRY TO USE THIS DRIVER WITH ANY OTHER
CHIPSET/ADAPTER.

If you have the problem with a different display adapter and are sure you
are using the latest driver, then try reducing the display's hardware
acceleration.