Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gavin

Default remove English (US) from Word completely

Is it possible to remove (US) spell check completely from office?

I have set my desired language in windows to english (uk) removed the US
option.
I have set the default language in word to english (uk) removed us option
and other languages.
I have turned off the auto language select option in word.
My keyboard is setup as english (uk).

But I still get the Engish (us) spell check appear.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm. Also, be aware
that language is part of text formatting and can ride in on text that is
pasted into a document.