mjm6872

Default How do you enlarge font size past 72?

I am using a font called "Wreckage" and am trying to increase the size past
72. When I enter a larger number it simply reverts back to 72. Any advice
welcome.
Susan

I generally type it in the drp down list for the font size and hit enter.

"mjm6872" wrote:

I am using a font called "Wreckage" and am trying to increase the size past
72. When I enter a larger number it simply reverts back to 72. Any advice
welcome.

Jeanne

Go to format, click on fonts, in the size box type in the size of the font
you want.

Jeanne