Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
norma

Default How can I stop mailmerge from looking up email address from Outloo

How can I email a Newsletter to my customers only, and not get it myself at
the same time. In the File I choose to Merge from, I have the customers
First & Last name and their email address, also have my First & last name to
show at the bottom of the page/newletter. But when I complete the mailmerge,
if I send it to 50 customers, I get the 50 emails also. Is Mailmerge looking
at the Names and then going to outlook to find an email address for the names
I didnt provide emails to (my name)? how can I stop this?
There is quite a few employees and I will need to Email the same newsletter
to all their customers with their name and I do not want them to be getting
the email also.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Instead of having your email address in the data source, enter it directly
into the mail merge main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.