Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ness

Default Can I use multiple lists when merging

I have my main document in word and multiple worksheets in excel. Can I
merge two different work sheets into my main document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TmVzcw==?=,

I have my main document in word and multiple worksheets in excel. Can I
merge two different work sheets into my main document.

Not really. This article describes the only way something like this can be
done, using MS Query. Note that all the workbooks involved must be in the
same folder location:

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org