Alison

Default Can I hyperlink to a specific page in a different word document?

I would ike to set up hyperlinks to specific pages or even specific
paragraphs which are in another document to that I am working on.
Jezebel

In the target document, add a bookmark for the the link destination. In the
source document, add the bookmark to the link either using the \l switch in
the field code or by clicking the Bookmark button on the Hyperlink dialog.