Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mamabren

Default how to edit mail merge after its saved in word 2000

I have finally learned how to do a mail merge with envelopes, I have saved
it and now a few days later I need to add new names but can't seem to do it.
Please help. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Open the data file and add the necessary records to it. If you used the
Mail Merge Helper to create the Data File, in Step 2 of the Helper, after
you Open the data source, the Edit button will be enabled and you can then
add records to it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.