Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dnalaw

Default How to Mail Merge information to show up in the Label templae?

I'm trying to Merge in an mailing list from Access to Word to print a mailing
list for labels. The information is appearing on the page where the label
format is open. How do you get the data to convert so that it will print out
correctly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP