Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
johnnychips

Default How do I merge columns without merging rows?

I have text data in part of a Word table consisting of two columns and about
100 rows. I would like to merge the information in each row into one cell,
yet keep each separate from the rows below. If I select both columns and
then Merge Cells it just goes into one big cell. Do I have to merge each
cell pair individually, or is there an easier way?