tgash tgash is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Hyperlinking in Mass

Hello. I am trying to hyperlink about 328 entries that are all in one column of my table. All the files are in the same folder. Since the destination folder of the hyperlink is going to be the same, the only variance being the file, is there any way to hyperlink them all at once? Thank you for any and all help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Hyperlinking in Mass

What is the form of the entry in your table? Is it just the filename? What
else is in the table? Is there anything else in the column with the entries
you want hyperlinked?

--
tgash