Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Skeeter

Default Only one line of address on label with Word 2000

How do you get the FULL address on an envelope or label. All I get now is
one line the name line. From electronic address book I can only receive the
first line of the address, not the street, City, State or Zip code.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Copy the following block and paste into a Word document. (The curly brackets
in this instance are typed from the keyboard and are not true field
boundaries) Save it as an autotext entry called AddressLayout (no space
between Address & Layout)

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

For a full list of the fields available from Outlook for use in this
manner - see http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

See also http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm