Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ukdrew

Default Printing pages numbers

Hi
Using Word 2002. My system, instead of printing the correct pages numbers
has started to print {PAGE} instead. On the document, it all loks fine, but
in Print Preview you see {PAGE} and that whats is prints. Any ideas? This was
all working fine a few weeks ago.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi Ukdrew,

Clear Tools | Options... | tab Print | Field codes.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Ukdrew" wrote:

Hi
Using Word 2002. My system, instead of printing the correct pages numbers
has started to print {PAGE} instead. On the document, it all loks fine, but
in Print Preview you see {PAGE} and that whats is prints. Any ideas? This was
all working fine a few weeks ago.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ukdrew

Hi Cooz
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Where di i find Clear Tools? Just
spent the last 20 mins going all through Word, looking for a tab label Clear
Tools LOL.
This is such a stupid little thing!! Driving me mad!
Many thanks

Drew