Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default my table has weird page breaks in it - how do I remove?

I'm working with a fairly big table, about 4 pages long. At one point
in the table there is a mysterious page break between two rows. There
is no reason why the page break should be there, and it is near the top
of the page, so there is plenty of space. What is weird is that if I
choose to turn on table wrapping, the page break disappears!

I can't click between the two rows to delete the page break and Word is
kind of treating the tables as separate. If I click on the top section
of the table and go to properties, I only see the rows before the page
break!

I've tried the usual suspects like unchecking "Allow row to break
across pages" etc., but no luck. Any ideas?