Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacqui

Default Reviewing Track Changes

Does anyone know if in Word 2003 I can set it so that when I accept a
change in a document the cursor automatically jumps to the next change?
Some of our users insist they used to be able to do this.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can access the old-style Track Changes dialog (which does behave this
way) by adding the ToolsReviewRevisions command to the Reviewing toolbar. In
Tools | Customize, select the All Commands category on the Commands tab,
then scroll down to ToolsReviewRevisions and drag it to the toolbar.

oups.com...