Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lon

Default comment reference

I am trying to change a line of text that is labeled "Comment Reference" to a
Header designation, but it won't let me -- very exasperating. How can I do
this? Seems like the Comment Reference is the only one that won't let me
change it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Have you tried copying that line and pasting it using the Paste
Special as unformatted text? Then apply the heading style?

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.