Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lucille

Default Txt files

I need to onvert a text document into a word document. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:53:27 -0800, "Lucille"
wrote:

I need to onvert a text document into a word document. Can anyone help?

Just open it. Word understands text files.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

If Word can't "see" the file, go to "Open," and in the field called "Files of
Type" make sure it says "All Files (*.*)" You should be able to open the
text file then. Then when you save it, make sure you save it as "Word
Document (*.doc)."

I need to onvert a text document into a word document. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lucille

Many thanks.
I knew it would be obvious, but I just hadn't done it in quite a while and
the wording of the question I was dealing with confused me.

wrote:

I need to onvert a text document into a word document. Can anyone help?

Just open it. Word understands text files.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lucille

Many thanks for your help.
I just couldn't work it out as I hadn't done that procedure for quite a while.