Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Watermarks???

A watermark is just a graphic anchored to the header. If your headers are
linked, the same watermark will appear on the relevant pages. To insert a
different watermark, you have to unlink the header(s) of the relevant
section(s) from the one(s) to which the first watermark is anchored.

"Shaz" wrote in message
Hi

I give up....I am trying to put two different watermarks in my

document...on
pages 1-17 and then from 17-26 another watermark. I have got a few

section
breaks in my document already, because of the nature of the document.
However, no matter what I do...I either get the same document on all

pages,
or else in section 1 (first two pages) and then section 3,4,5.....but
whatever I do linking, unlinking it just won't put the appropriate

watermarks
on the appropriate page....

Some how...which is another mystery....on the first two pages.....when it
puts the watermark there and then skips section 2.....and I try and add a
watermark to section 2, the watermark is put on to section 2, ASWELL as
section 1, however, does not replace the previous watermark...it is placed

on
top....I have inserted the watermarks in the exact same way as

before.....???

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Shaz

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shaz

that is exactly what I did...but it just didn't seem to work....

I eventually, instead of using the "background" way of inserting a
watermark, inserted a graphic and that worked fine, and paid attention to
whether "same as previous" was selected or not! So I got that working....

Now just my "graphics" aren't printing properly....DRAFT only prints as DR
FT or R FT on the next page...I read somewhere to deselect
"semi-transparent", however this is not an option as I did not insert the
watermark via "background".

How can I ensure all letters of the watermark print?

Thanks
Shaz

"Shaz" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shaz

I am using word 2002 and getting most frustrated....as none of the posts I
have looked at has anything to help with fixing the printing
problem...besides unselecting "semi-transparent"