Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chet

Default outlook contacts do not appear

when I click on the To... button (creating a new message, my contact do not
appear. I'm sure I just have them saved in the wrong spot or something, any
ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Is Outlook your default e-mail application?
Is the contacts list property set to use as an e-mail address book? Right
click the contacts list properties from Outlook.