Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ict angel

Default word should have the ability to USE BRITISH SPELLINGS!!! COLOUR..

i live in england, where the english language was invented and is still used
acurately with correct spellings. i dont claim to be able to spell perfectly
atall thats why i need the spelling on ms word to be the british ones. word
actually tells me colour and flavour and aliminium are all wrong spellings
and keeps mithering me to change them. i am tired of this and want microsoft
to put a choice in the options to change to british spellings.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 04:26:27 -0800, ict angel
wrote:

i live in england, where the english language was invented and is still used
acurately with correct spellings. i dont claim to be able to spell perfectly
atall thats why i need the spelling on ms word to be the british ones. word
actually tells me colour and flavour and aliminium are all wrong spellings
and keeps mithering me to change them. i am tired of this and want microsoft
to put a choice in the options to change to british spellings.

You already can change this. See
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm.

--
Regards,