Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy

Default Problems in using clipart

I am using Microsoft Word 2002 and I am receiving an error code when using
clipart. The boxes to the pictures will not open and I receive an message
that states: Interface not registered, error code ox80040155. I have in the
past used the clip art and one day last week, I was going to use this feature
and I received this message. Is there any solution. My copy of Word is
registered.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Kathy
Business Owner
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

The most common problem with using the Clip Art organizer is that your
temp files are full. See http://www.mousetrax.com/maintain.html see
also http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;302375

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Kathy" wrote in message
I am using Microsoft Word 2002 and I am receiving an error code when
using
clipart. The boxes to the pictures will not open and I receive an
message
that states: Interface not registered, error code ox80040155. I
have in the
past used the clip art and one day last week, I was going to use
this feature
and I received this message. Is there any solution. My copy of
Word is
registered.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Kathy
Business Owner

Bizarre Word 2002 SP3 problems [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 4 January 29th 06 05:31 AM
How do I change the color of Microsoft clipart? Toody Microsoft Word Help 3 July 11th 05 06:10 PM
ClipArt Jet Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 11:40 PM
File Corruption problems Frustrated Page Layout 2 December 3rd 04 09:47 PM
Clipart saved no longer shows as image but as dkitty Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 12:45 AM