Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
M.Shannon

Default Merge Document and MS Excel Worksheets via DDE

When I attempt to use "CONFIRM CONVERSION AT OPEN" and choose my excel
spreadsheet using MS Excel Worksheet via DDE, the worksheet isn't loading in
correctly. Seems as though one of the last columns is loading as the 1st and
pushing certain columns over 1 per the headings of the columns.

Thoughts?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Carolyn Ashby

If any of your columns does not have a heading, it will cause your columns to
incorrectly load. Make sure all columns have a heading. Thanks.