Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Soppante

Default How to remove blogger toolbar

Hello

I have problems removing the Blogger toolbar from my Word 2003 program. I
have followed the procedure described in the Help section of Word
(View/Toolbars/Customize...; but each time I delete the toolbar, it returns
the next time I restart Word.

Does anyone have a suggestion for permanently removing this toolbar which I
don't need at all? I even tried reinstalling Word 2003 but it did not get rid
of the problem. Thanks in advance for all help,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Soppante

Thanks for the reply. But does anyone know what program installs the Blogger
toolbar? I can't remember when it got installed on my system.

Cheers

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Word 2003 doesn't come with a Blogger toolbar, so you must have
installed a third-party program that adds the toolbar to Word.
Try uninstalling the third-party program.