Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
songlover

Default multiple "adobe comments" in command line

How do you delete these? There are 50 of these on the screen,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This is caused by a conflict between the Acrobat add-in and some other
add-in - probably the Works add-in for Word.
http://www.gmayor.com/multiple_mail_merge_entries.htm (the cause and
solution are similar) and
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm should provide
some clues.

songlover wrote:
How do you delete these? There are 50 of these on the screen,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jimcti

How do you delete these? There are 50 of these on the screen,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jimcti

"songlover" wrote:

How do you delete these? There are 50 of these on the screen,

Hi, my name is Jim, having same problem, any solutions come your way?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Did you read the reply I wrote - in January!?