Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Renae

Default Mailing Labels from a saved search. How?

I have a saved search from several outlook contact folders that I want to
send a mailout to. I cannot open the file to have Word use the contacts.
How do I mail them to only those specific contacts that I searched? Or else,
how do I mail out using labels using several contact folders at the same time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

You can only merge from one contacts folder at a time, so I would create
another contacts folder and by filtering the view to select the required
contacts, copy all the entries from the various contacts folders that you
want to merge to into that new one - then see
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm and

Renae wrote:
I have a saved search from several outlook contact folders that I
want to
send a mailout to. I cannot open the file to have Word use the
contacts.
How do I mail them to only those specific contacts that I searched?
Or else, how do I mail out using labels using several contact folders
at the same time?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I don't know anything about "saving searches from several Outlook contact
folders", but I assume that you mean that you saved the results of each
search. If that is the case, in what format are they saved? You can
probably open each of the files and copy and paste the results into a single
file that you use as a data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.