Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sam

Default how to fix error 1311

Word disappeared from my comp. I try the repair in the wizard but i get a
message "Error 1311: Source file not found D:\ZF561407.cab. Verify that the
file exist and that you can access it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The message says the installer is looking for a file that last time you
accessed it was on a CD in your D drive.
Are you sure Word is missing and not just the shortcut to it? You don't give
your Word version but for the current version the file you need to run is
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\winword.exe. Look for that and
create a new link to it.