Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
willy k

Default I can't find the menu bar or toolbars in Word 2000. Help!

I'm using Office 2000 and I can't find the menu bar at all in Word. It is
there in the other programs, but in Word you can only see the rulers, no
File, Edit, Tools, etc. This is very strange as I am used to Office 2003,
where it is automatic; can you help me?