Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
dennis Ri

Default I am unable to eliminate the grid lines in the text box

I have completed my resume using word tables. I am unable to hide the grid
lines. Have gone in the tables tool bar, note that grid line prompt shows gid
lines off but they stil show up when printed. Does anyone have any suggstions
as to how to eliminate?

Thnaks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Also see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HideGridlines.htm

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:06:27 -0800, dennis Ri dennis
wrote:

I have completed my resume using word tables. I am unable to hide the

grid
lines. Have gone in the tables tool bar, note that grid line prompt shows

gid
lines off but they stil show up when printed. Does anyone have any

suggstions
as to how to eliminate?

Thnaks

Tables have both nonprinting gridlines and printing borders, and
they're controlled separately. If they print, they're borders, and you
have to use the Format Borders & Shading dialog to turn them off.

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm for more.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Header with picture or text box Scott Page Layout 15 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 08:57 PM
Remove duplicate text lines in a Word doc Lili Vivanco Microsoft Word Help 8 April 24th 23 02:51 PM
Typing Text on Lines Carol Tables 1 August 5th 05 12:51 AM
End/FootNote text style Shaun Page Layout 4 July 5th 05 04:36 PM