Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Question

Default How do you make the division symbol (math)in a word document?

Can anyone tell me what keys we use to make the division symbol in a word
document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

ALT + 0247 should do it for you.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Question" wrote:

Can anyone tell me what keys we use to make the division symbol in a word
document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis

Carol,

I have successfully used your solution in Publisher, FrontPage, Notepad,
Wordpad, Excel, PhotoDraw, Adobe Acrobat, Access, and NetStudio Easy Web
Graphics. Therefore, it must be a Windows solution, not just Word.
"Carol" wrote in message
news
ALT + 0247 should do it for you.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Question" wrote:

Can anyone tell me what keys we use to make the division symbol in a word
document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Well ok; Glad it worked out for you!
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

Carol,

I have successfully used your solution in Publisher, FrontPage, Notepad,
Wordpad, Excel, PhotoDraw, Adobe Acrobat, Access, and NetStudio Easy Web
Graphics. Therefore, it must be a Windows solution, not just Word.
"Carol" wrote in message
news
ALT + 0247 should do it for you.
--