Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tickleme_70

Default Address Book/Enevolopes

I am changing computers, in my old one when working in word, I was able to
click on the enevlope and I could pull in address with the address book. One
the new computer I am not able to do this, could someone help me set this up?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

In Word 2003 you can click on the envelope icon on your toolbar and then from
the dialog box click on the address book to select the address you wish to
appear on your envelope. If you do not have the envelope icon on your
toolbar, simply click on Tools | Customize and highlight Tools on the left
side and locate the icon on the right side and drag it up to your toolbar.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"tickleme_70" wrote:

I am changing computers, in my old one when working in word, I was able to
click on the enevlope and I could pull in address with the address book. One
the new computer I am not able to do this, could someone help me set this up?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But this option is not available in Word 2003 unless you are using Outlook
2003 as your default mail client.

"tickleme_70" wrote:

I am changing computers, in my old one when working in word, I was able

click on the enevlope and I could pull in address with the address book.

One
the new computer I am not able to do this, could someone help me set

this up?

Insert Address Button v. Envelopes Joe McGuire Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 05 06:03 AM
outlook addresses not available to word gardenergolfer Microsoft Word Help 6 December 12th 05 08:36 AM
Mail Merge Address Block Missing Address 3 Joe Champagne Mailmerge 3 September 23rd 05 06:09 PM
Address Book Judy Microsoft Word Help 0 June 16th 05 10:10 PM
Requirement for address book contact for addressing an envelope? ajsandbergjr Microsoft Word Help 5 December 11th 04 11:53 PM