Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Use Macro to List Hyperlinks in Document

Is there a macro that would pull a list of all the hyperlinks within a
large document (65+ pages) and create that at the end of the document
as an appendix? The hyperlinks within the document show the name of
the page, not the URL. I need the list to have the name in one column
and the URL in the column next to the name. Also, is there some way to
prevent duplicates? How about sorting and putting the list in
alphabetical order? I found one marco script here but it just gave a
list of all the hyperlinks with no sorting or duplicate removal. I'm
new to macros so any help would be greatly appreciated!