Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Microsoft word 2003 editing already typed documents wont work

My microsoft word 2003 wont let me create a new document or edit already
typed documents. Keyboard will not type anything in microsoft word. Please
help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

If this only happens in one particular document, try opening that
document and clicking on Tools | Unprotect Document.

If all new and existing documents are locked for editing, then
it's probably because you have not activated your Word/Office
software, or because you have an expired trial version of Office
2003. What happens if you start Word and click on Help |
Activate Product? If you are already activated, a dialog box
saying so will appear. If you are not activated, the Activation
Wizard will start. If you have an expired trial version, a
dialog box will prompt you to enter a valid product key or
convert (purchase a key) online.