Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaineMT

Default Getting rid of returns in Autocorrect

I need to change some of my Autocorrect entries to be bolded, I write the
word in Word highlight it and add it to my Autocorrect, but when I try to use
it in my document it is adding a return skipping a line after the entry,
which I do not want it to do. I've tried to only highlight the word but it
seems to pick up a couple of spaces after the word, which may be why it is
adding in the extra line. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

You will need to turn on your Show/Hide, so that you can avoid
selecting the paragraph symbol at the end. Another alternative would
be to type a word after what you want as the AutoCorrect entry, select
the text that you want making sure to select only the characters that
you want, use the right and left arrow keys as appropriate

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"MaineMT" wrote in message
I need to change some of my Autocorrect entries to be bolded, I write
the
word in Word highlight it and add it to my Autocorrect, but when I
try to use
it in my document it is adding a return skipping a line after the
entry,
which I do not want it to do. I've tried to only highlight the word
but it
seems to pick up a couple of spaces after the word, which may be why
it is
adding in the extra line. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaineMT

Thanks for the help, using the Show/Hide didn't work because when I was
highlighting it would automatically grab that too, aargh, but by placing
another word after the one I wanted to autocorrect it would work. Thanks
again!!