Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rit

Default How do i move page 7 in my document to the start of the document

My document has 7 pages...i need to make the 7th page as the first one..
Cant find an option to move the page within the document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus

"Rit" wrote

My document has 7 pages...i need to make the 7th page as the first one..
Cant find an option to move the page within the document

Save your document.

Copy the text you want to move. (Define the text then control-C)

Go to where you want the text to be and paste it there. (Control-V)

When you're sure that everything is as you want it go back and delete the
text that you moved. (Define the text then Del or Backspace)

If you mess anything up, you can usually back out by typing Control-Z.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Word is not a page layout application. There are no 'pages', merely text
flowed according to the dictates of the formatting and printer driver. The
only way to re-arrange your text is by cut and paste.