Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PTKACIK at NHS

Default Printing incomplete on some docs at bottom of page.

Printing (text and graphics) is incomplete only on some docs at the bottom of
page. Printer is new, but have no problem with most documents. Printer
settings are within WORD specs. Help !!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarieJ

Hi,

Did you ever get an answer to this? This happens to us. We have tried
changing from a PCL driver to a Postscript driver, and I believe that has
resolved our problems.

MarieJ