Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary M

Default how can i put a picture from one document as a background

I would like to know how I can possibly save a logo from one document and be
able to use it as a background in another document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi Mary,

Save the document as a web page. All pictures will be saved as separate
files. You can now use the picture for your background.
See "Add a background or watermark" in the Word help for additional info.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Mary M" wrote:

I would like to know how I can possibly save a logo from one document and be
able to use it as a background in another document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm