Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CMatisse

Default get to top of doc in front of a box

In Word 2000, I pasted in a box from a website and I want to type some text
before it, but can't. In later versions I can squeak the cursor in there
somehow, but not in this old version I am stuck with at work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber

Hi,

if your box is a table cell,
try "table, split table".

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003
"red.sys" & Chr$(64) & "t-online.de"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CMatisse

Danke, Helmut! But, guess what, I removed the box border from the box, typed
my text and then put the border back in so it was below my text (duh!).

"Helmut Weber" wrote:

Hi,

if your box is a table cell,
try "table, split table".