Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom K.

Default medical glossary for word 2003

hello,
I wonder if there's a medical glossary of some sort so i can install to my
word 2003. i'm writing documents with many medical terms, and there are too
many red underlines. I know i can disable this option, but i also prefer to
have the glossary so i could fix my spelling mistakes.

Thank you!
Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Stedman's Medical Dictionary is often recommended.

"Tom K." Tom wrote in message
hello,
I wonder if there's a medical glossary of some sort so i can install to my
word 2003. i'm writing documents with many medical terms, and there are

too
many red underlines. I know i can disable this option, but i also prefer

have the glossary so i could fix my spelling mistakes.

Thank you!
Tom

Word 2002 and Word 2003 trading default file association Enochscion Microsoft Word Help 2 May 27th 05 10:19 PM
Word 2003 Mailmerge problem - works in Word 2000 Rick Robinson Mailmerge 2 April 28th 05 10:16 AM
Fonts 2003 SJH Page Layout 0 January 13th 05 02:59 PM
Exchange 2003 - Outlook 2003 - Word 2003 mail merge Micheline Mailmerge 1 December 2nd 04 11:51 AM
Acrobat writer 5.0 Compatibility with word 2003 Norman Marshall Microsoft Word Help 1 November 25th 04 11:12 AM