Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LB

Default Watermark inside Tables

I made a template for mail merging 4/per page postcards. I would like to
display a watermark inside each table. I used the format background
function, but it places the JPG watermark on the entire page rather than in
each of the 4 tables.

Any suggestions on if or how this can be done? I am using WORD 2002.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

With the selection inside the first post card, from the Insert menu, select
Picture and then insert your picture. Now select the Picture, drag it to
the size that you require and then from the Format menu, select Picture and
go to the Picture tab and from the Color pulldown under the Image control
section of the dialog, select Washout; go to the Layout tab and select
Behind text.

Now put the mergefields and any other text into the first postcard and then
click on the propogate labels button on the Mail merge toolbar to copy the
setup to the other labels on the sheet.

Also see the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.